1. Fill up the registration form.
2. Our person in charge will contact you to confirm your registration.
3. Make payment and pick up your "registration items" at our booth in Emart Batu Kawa on 29th or 30th October 2016
4. Registration fee : RM50
1. Trunker's parking spot is on a first come, first serve basis.
2. No electricity provided but there will be lighting at night.
3. We will provide a car sticker for Trunk Sale team to recognise your car and allow you into the area.
4. Trunkers get to keep all the profit they make. They only charges involved are the registration fee.
1. Trunkers are not allowed to sell any food or beverages.
2. Only seleceted F&B vendors by the organisers are allowed on site.
3. If you have any F&B ideas or intention, feel free to contact us for more info.
1. limited to personal items from home.
2. Wholesale items are not allowed.
3. The organisers reserve the right to withhold selling rights should your item not comply with this policy.
4. Please contact us if in doubt about your items.
1. Criteria for D.I.Y items have to be made or assembled on the spot.
2. e.g personalised key chain, upcycling, calligraphy bottles, etc.
3. If you have any questions about D.I.Y ideas, feel free to contact us.
BEST TRUNK AWARD
1. There will be rewards for 3 of the best looking trunks (prizes given on the 6th November)
2. The judges will look at creativity in 1. Trunk Name 2. Price label 3. Arrangement / Display of Items.